The Intellinet Network Solutions 10GBase-T to 10GBase-R Media Converter offers the network designer a device for migration from copper-based Ethernet to Fiber Ethernet. Now, migration or expansion of existing networks can be achieved with minimum cost and complexity. The converter is completely transparent to the network, so the network performs exactly the way it did before, only now it can support both copper and fiber media. And with a super-fast 10 Gbps connection, network speed stays constant for high-bandwidth data transfers.
Expand the size of an existing network.
The 10GBase-T to 10GBase-R Media Converter provides fiber connectivity to Ethernet segments, allowing for even greater networking expansion between extended workgroups. It also provides building-to-building connectivity without the need for the cost and disruption associated with the installation of additional routers.
Enhance the distance between networking devices.
Connecting the converter to fiber segments further extends distances between network nodes, offering increased spatial and distance options for networks where none existed before.
Network managers can install fiber cabling anywhere within a network without changing the arrangement of their copper-based Ethernet. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rackmountable chassis, providing much-needed flexibility for networks.
- One 10 GB SFP+ port
- Supports IEEE802.3u, 10GBase-T and 10GBase-FL
- Supports full-duplex mode or half-duplex mode operation with autonegotiation
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- External 12 VDC power adapter
- Fully NDAA-compliant
- Three-year warranty
- 1000Base-T, 2.5GBase-T, 5GBase-T, 10GBase-T
- 1000Base-X, 2500Base-X, 5GBase-R, 10GBase-R
- Media support:
- 1000Base-T: Cat5 UTP/STP, max. 100 m (330 ft.)
- 2.5GBase-T: Cat5e UTP/STP, max. 50 m (164 ft.)
- 5GBase-T: Cat5e UTP/STP, max. 50 m (164 ft.)
- 10GBase-T: Cat6a UTP/STP, max. 50 m (164 ft.)
- One RJ45 port, 10GBase-T
- One SFP+ port, 10GBase-FL
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, UKCA, NDAA
- LINK/ACT for RJ45 port
- LINK/ACT for SFP+ port
- 10G Indicator
- Optical signal input LED
- External power adapter: 12 VDC, 0.5 A
- Power consumption: 5 watts (maximum)
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 95 (L) x 70 (W) x 25 (H) [mm] / 3.74 (L) x 2.76 (W) x 0.98 (H) [in]
- Weight: 0.2 g (0.44 lb.)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 55°C (32 – 131°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 – 80% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -10 – 70°C (14 – 158°F)
- 10GBase-T to 10GBase-R Media Converter
- External power adapter
- User manual
- Alphanumeric Part#: IMC-SFP10G
- Amazon ASIN: B00FRKE35Q
- EAN: 0766623508193
- UPC: 766623508193
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Dimensions: 95 (L) x 70 (W) x 25 (H) [mm]
- Packaging: Retail Box