Get network and power connections for non-PoE devices with our new Gigabit Ultra PoE Splitter. It “splits” one Gigabit Ultra PoE link into one USB-C PD port and one tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet port up to 300 ft. from a PoE switch or injector.
Great Setup Ideas
- Power a laptop/tablet with Power Delivery up to 45 watts through the USB-C port
- Connect a non-PoE security camera to the network at 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds through the RJ45 port
- Power and connect a Mesh Wi-Fi device like eero through both outputs
- Connect non-PoE IEEE 802.3af/t-compliant devices to a PoE injector or switch
- Selectable output voltages: 5, 7.5, 9 or 12 V DC
- 10/100 auto-sensing input port